What comes to your mind when you hear the word “Pharma”? Is it about cutting-edge breakthrough technologies? Leading pharmaceutical companies and research institutes? Innovative educational programmes? Or maybe you think of VR technologies? You can find all of these at the recognized A.P. Nelyubin Institute of Pharmacy at one of the top world universities for medicine and life sciences — Sechenov University. We invite you to join Sechenov University talks with prospective students!
Join our webinar on July 7th at 2pm (GMT+3) to find out more about:
• How classical pharmaceutical education is combined with the unique research & innovation opportunities;
• Facilities available for students at Sechenov University ranked among top 250 in the world in the QS World University Rankings by Subject: Pharmacy & Pharmacology;
• Leading pharmaceutical companies and their internships;
• Studying as an international student in Moscow, Russia.
You are welcome to ask your questions regarding admissions to any level and programme or about your educational track in pharmacy. And our students would love to share with you their experience of studying at the Institute and living in Moscow.
The webinar will be held by A.P. Nelyubin Institute of Pharmacy staff:
• Elizaveta Melnik, head of “PHARMA-PREMIUM” Academic Research Centre;
• Evgeny Tauretskiy, a lecturer of Pharmaceutical and Toxicological Chemistry dept.;
• Konstantin Voronin, a manager working with international students at A.P. Nelyubin Institute of Pharmacy;
• Reza Haghshenas, an nternational student at A.P. Nelyubin Institute of Pharmacy from Iran.