Regulations and documents to be admitted to Yugra State University preparatory Department for International Students in 2022/2023
Foreign citizens who do not speak Russian language, in order to be prepared for admission to higher educational institutions of Russia, can apply to the preparatory department of Yugra State University (YuSU) at their own expenses under agreements for the provision of paid educational services.
The offered academic directions are engineering, natural science, humanitarian, medico-biological (depending on the group formation). The mode of study includes full-time study with the use of distance technologies. According to the results of the final exams, students who have successfully completed the preparatory course are issued a certificate of specified sample, can apply to YuSU or any other Russian university to continue their study at a professional Russian-taught education program.
A comfortable University dormitory is provided for all students of the preparatory department. The average price for living in the university dormitory for a foreign student is around 1560 rubles/month ($29*).
For the process of entry in Russia to study at the preparatory department, foreign citizens enrolling for a place on a fee-paying (contractual) basis must:
- send to the Center for International Cooperation (CIC) a scanned copy of International Passport, Educational documents and their certified copies, translated into Russian and notarised by a certified solicitor in the home country of the candidate;
- fill out and send to CIC the attached Application Form in Russian and English, necessary for issuing an official invitation.
To receive an invitation to obtain a visa to enter Russia for study, it is also necessary to sign a learning agreement, which is sent to the applicant urgently after receiving copies of the passport and education document.
Documents for admission to the Preparatory Department
The Applicant sends the scanned copy of the signed Learning Agreement along with the confirmation of payment and all the other required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- copy of passport (provided with notarized translation);
- original of the certificate (document, diploma) of education with the list of subjects and marks (scores); the translation of this document into Russian, legally notarized;
- medical certificate about the health condition and suitability for study at the university issued by an official body of the health care system (clinic, hospital) of the country, the translation of this document into Russian, legally notarized;
- original medical report (results of an HIV test);
- 3 photos 3×4 cm.
The cost of training at the preparatory department vary from 100,000 rubles to 125,000 rubles (about $ 1834-$ 2342*).
Duration of study:
- “Standard course” from 01.10.2022 to 31.08.2023
- “Intensive course” from 01.02.2023 to 31.08.2023
All foreign citizens are obliged to have a medical insurance policy for the period of study. It costs 5 500 rubles (about $103*) per year and can be bought after arrival to Khanty-Mansiysk.
|Academic direction||Basic disciplines||possible specialization within future education at an university|
|Engineering Tuition fee – $ 1834||Russian language (756 academic hours) Mathematics (126 academic hours) Physics (126 academic hours) Informatics (126 academic hours)||Civil Engineering Electrical Power Engineering Safety Engineering Operation of Transport and Technological Machines and Complexes Software Engineering Information Science and Engineering|
|Natural Science Tuition fee – $ 1834||Russian language (756 academic hours) Mathematics (126 academic hours) Physics (126 academic hours) Chemistry (126 academic hours)||Oil and Gas Engineering Applied Geology Ecology and Environmental Management|
|Economics Tuition fee – 2342 $||Russian language (858 academic hours) Mathematics (126 academic hours) Social Studies (36 academic hours) Russian History (36 academic hours)||Management Economy Economic Security|
|Humanities Tuition fee – 2342 $||Russian language (858 academic hours) Russian literature (126 academic hours) Social Studies (36 academic hours) Russian History (36 academic hours)||Journalism Philology Tourism Social Work|
|Medicine Tuition fee – 1834 $||Russian language (756 academic hours) Chemistry (126 academic hours) Biology (126 academic hours) Physics (126 academic hours)||Chemistry Fundamental and Applied Chemistry General Medicine|
- Position: Head of Center for International Cooperation
- E-mail: email@example.com
- WhatsApp: +79825544517